Monday, March 19, 2018

HESUS JOY CHRIST has been selected for the International Christian Film Festival !!!




"HESUS JOY CHRIST to date" has been selected for the International Christian Film Festival in Orlando, Florida, May 2nd to 5th, 2018 !!!
It has also been nominated for the Best Animation Award, along with about twelve other submitted animations by other animators!

I am very great full for this acknowledgement, and I plan to attend, as I may have an opportunity to speak after my animation screens on Friday, May 4th, 2018, as part of the animation screening, beginning at 1pm.  This selection has already generated interest in my communities, both secular and religious !

Here are some links:

Here is a link to the same selection of animation that I submitted to the International Christian Film Festival as a Youtube Playlist of five videos:



It does not cost anything to view it on YouTube. 

To update my distribution revenue model, this may change soon, to a subscription with a free trial.

Here is a link to the International Christian Film Festival website:
Be sure to navigate from there to the Home Page where the big play button in the middle of your screen runs a video that gives you an idea of the scope of this film festival.   I still have the nagging feeling I was nominated by mistake !!!😀



Here are some more links:


The online animation rental and purchase website :
All of my animation can be viewed for free, by scrolling down to find " Below is the mass of animation to date. "  , except the HD resolution 1080x1440 video of HYPOTHERMIA / My Kayak Prayer .
To update my distribution revenue model, this may change soon, to a subscription with a free trial.

The complete website with all my artwork, animation and writing; including most of the HJC print book that is available for order at the link after the link below this one:

The Lulu.com site where my books can be ordered:

EnJOY !!!
Thank you for your interest and support !

God Bless !!!

David Foster
Oakville, Ontario, Canada

No comments: