Tuesday, August 2, 2011

HESUS JOY CHRIST / Matthew's One Too ! Discussion of verses 9 and 10, and verse five.





Since I get such a kick out of blathering on about this stuff, I'm continuing the discussion of the animation HESUS JOY CHRIST / Matthew's One Too!


Verses 9 & 10 text of the Gospel of Matthew, Chapter One, New International Version
9 Uzziah the father of Jotham, Jotham the father of Ahaz, Ahaz the father of Hezekiah,
10 Hezekiah the father of Manasseh, Manasseh the father of Amon, Amon the father of Josiah,

Verse 5 text of the animation, Matthew's One Too!, written by R David Foster
5 Lois followed Jane and began first witnessing, and animation under Jennifer . Jennifer became Sherry and first following . In Sherry fundamental animation in Oakville was begun and union with Trisha, preceding Maisie .


Verse 5 Discussion
NIV Bible text verses 9 & 10



Why are we discussing all these generations? Why are there all these generations? What purpose does having all these generations take place, serve ?



Well, why is there time ? Why do we live so long – or short ? As far as the matrigeneosophy is concerned, each time I entered a relationship I began to learn and by the time each relationship dissolved I began to learn more, and this led into the next relationship. Each whole of each relationship nurtured an awareness, which once mature, led beyond that relationship. This is life. Each generation bears witness to an awareness, that when mature, leads beyond that generation, and is taken up by the next generation. We are limited by our nature and this limitation of our awareness and life brings us to our end. The wages of sin, or limitations, is death.



This was not God's intention, and likewise it is not our intention. We all intend to live forever, or at least as long as we can. But we each judge based on our knowledge of good and evil, and then we die to our awareness and ultimately to our earthly life. So no one ever intends to limit a wholly relationship, but nevertheless there is an end, or both ends.



However, the infinite purpose of humankind is to live with infinity for an infinite time. What is needed is a limited way of handling the unlimited – marriage. If our awareness could be infinite then we would likely live with infinity infinitely. But we are limited and will remain so in order to exist, so a mechanism is needed for our limited awareness to cope with infinity as an unlimited awareness. This mechanism or convention is marriage and is God's gift to all who will accept it.



Lois was the daughter of an unemployed Baptist minister. She was eight years older than I, but nevertheless felt the need to take me to her church, Yorkminster Park Baptist Church. I participated in the young adults group and the Bible studies. They witnessed to me, and I witnessed to them. I also attended the Anglican church near my home, then headed over to Lois' church. This was the first time I really felt the need to express my experience and understanding to others, as Lois felt God had directed her to break up with me.



I also was witnessed to, after Lois, by the Jehovah's Witnesses, which I enjoyed and attended their Kingdom Hall on Ossington(?), near Vaughan Road, as well as visiting their printing house in Georgetown. I could easily accept all their teachings, but they left out so many other understandings that my acceptance of their teachings was in no way binding. The illustrations in their literature were amazing, and I tried to illustrate my understanding as best I could with paper and pencils and paint. This was the beginning of my appreciation of animation as a means of communicating ideas. I left for Newfoundland and lost touch with them.



Jennifer moved into the rooming house I had just moved into to avoid living with women, so so much for that attempt. She was a good friend though, and treated me with great respect without doting on me. She must have wondered why I was away so much though, when I was dating Lois, because it was obvious to her how well she and I got along. She moved home to St. John's and I missed her.



The following spring I received a postcard from her inviting me to visit her in Newfoundland. I eagerly decided to put my motorcycle back on the road and ride out there, mainly because I did not want to have to deal with the inevitable “come here, come here; go away, go away” of getting on a plane to come back. I had a great visit and almost stayed in Newfoundland, but came back at the end of October, 1990.



While working on Autocad, computer drafting, I became strongly interested in animation and continued to draw. Back at the Patisserie on weekends, Sherry who worked there, began to allow me to go out with her. She was six years younger than I, and it was all too apparent to me, the age difference, but as I decided after Jane, I would not condemn a child or turn away one who wanted to stay. So I called her my daughter, and left it as that. She became the prominent female interest in my life for a good number of years, and it wasn't long before she graduated to being my sister.




I had visited Sheridan College in 1991 to check out their animation program, but I hadn't been interested in any more schooling. Sherry, however, impressed upon me the importance of making something of my life, and to her that meant going back to school. So out of respect for her opinion I made it known that I would pursue attending that college. Sherry beat me there, and attended their Art Fundamentals program in September. So in a sense she followed me there, but I began attending after she did. I was behind but did get accepted into the Art Fundamentals Intensive program that started the following January, achieving honours, and was accepted into the Classical Animation Program.



I became the social target of Trisha, who in a week, chewed me up and spit me out. Nevertheless, I was determined to be available to Trisha, and this lasted for over a year, yet she wanted nothing to do with me. This is why I did not make myself available to Maisie, as I was worn out, and did not want another whirlwind runaround. I talked to Maisie on the phone for a while, but did not allow us to date. My mistake.



So even though their presence may shine in my awareness like the sun, giving light to all I survey, so as to make it too hard to countenance directly, I can still overlook the One of a relationship. Both Jennifer and Maisie, were obviously in my awareness, yet even though I was looking for someone, they were overlooked, to my detriment. This is tricky, this One stuff.


___________________________________
Sunday, July 31st, 2011
~~~~~~~~

No comments: