Monday, March 23, 2009

I’m Not Koaning Around


I pray with my eyes open
As anyone can see
Just open up awareness
I’ll see you seein’ me

I pray with my eyes open
I’m looking for my King
A Lord and a Saviour
Appears as I’m praying

As I pray with eyes open
Some call prayer patriarchal
But women do abound
Church men who’re matriarchal

I look all over prayer
And truly Christ I see
At each and ev’ry margin
Golden means Mommy Daddy

Holy whole of all other
I must face ev’ry day
I am one of the One
Of many, many ways

All for One, please recall
Is part of the cry
The other is all
For which I will try

To model the other
To aware be the case
And blame else on God
When I fall on my face

If God would come down
And stay here with us
Would that save us from all
Of the trials we will face

Christ instituted
The Sacraments seven
I’ll need some to carry
On my way to heaven

E. C. Institute
Where I went to high
School is repute
To growth of mine guide

Model of health
Advancing beyond
Ignoring all wealth
‘Cept spiritual bond

I propose that I’ll till
Culture at my feet
Sacred intermargin
By wife man complete

So what’s it all for
I’ll state it plainly
God’s person is focus’
Projection of us

Can you think, can you plan ?
Is that not the truth
Projection is real
Be a cinema sleuth

Inversion at limits
Keeps it all together
But awareness will grow
With each broken tether

Perfect Holy height
When seeing it all
Love drives us back
Enthralled with it all

Still lack Emmanuel
And inversion bestowed
My mysterious call
I am single and bowed

I’ll till this culture
And work at nothing
None else to do
Marriage the One thing

God is here with us
Fulfilling Christ’s mission
Creating your spouse
Beyond man’s institution

In heart mind and sole
Feet planted and faced
Aware of completion
Not advance or loose face

R David Foster – Monday, March 23, 2009 – 9:30 am

No comments: