Wednesday, December 31, 2008

INTERVIEW with a DEADMAN *+<

INTERVIEW WITH A DEADMAN
Sincerity : Jesus that was one Mother of a Crucifixion !

Deadman : Why yes it was, thank you very much . I owe it all to my Mother .

Sincerity : How do you feel ?

Deadman : With my heart, mind and soul .

Sincerity : What do you plan to follow this Glory up with ?

Deadman : Nothing, as long as I'm dead, that's for sure .

Sincerity : So what are you going to do now ?

Deadman : My Mother says I finished my homework just in time so if I don't have to bare wit and she says I can I think I'll go play outside society .
<<<<>++++++++++++++++

+++++>> : No, I have this friend, who lives outside of society, who can get a rise out of a dead man and isn't afraid of me . Besides her name is Mary like my mum .



No comments: