Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Watercolour Abstracts ? 2013-10-24, 11-07

2013-10-24, 11-07   . . less than six hours - 13-1/4" x 10-1/4" painted area



I consider this one to be much better, yet I can still do better . . .
Can you see the improvement ?
I find my brushwork, including large washes, and thinking while painting are improving greatly by doing these abstracts.

This was done in two three hour sessions totaling less than six hours.  There are some real problems, but I am pleased with where this is heading. For the next one I do, which will pretty much be the same as this, I will draw it out for three hours, and then that will make it possible to paint in three hours.
These abstracts are really forcing me to think as I paint, and I expect my skills to improve for having done these.
These abstracts are developing an understanding of the Spirit of One from the HESUS JOY CHRIST  animation.

No comments: