Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HESUS JOY CHRIST / Matthew's One Too ! Discussion of verse 20 and verse twelve

The Website is here !!

( if still under some final construction )



http://sites.google.com/site/vid932008/




Just search vid932008 on www.google.ca to see it come up first in the list.



On this site there are almost all the blog posts in an easily accessible non-linear format, as well as all the animation dating back to 2008, and most of the other artwork and poetry.

___________________________________________________
____________________________________________________





All the animation - click here !




Since I get such a kick out of blathering on about this stuff, I'm continuing the discussion of the animation HESUS JOY CHRIST / Matthew's One Too!



Verse 20

from the Gospel of Matthew, Chapter One, New International Version

20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.





Verse 12

from the animation text of HESUS JOY CHRIST / Matthew's One Too! written by R David Foster


12 But after he had accomplished this, Sharon's image, as all other, called him back where he found conceived, Marriage as purposeful redemption if in the Holy Spirit .





Verse 12 Discussion

NIV Bible text verse 20



Making decisions, when one is respecting the infinite aspects, has a certain life of its own. Practically, one must consider all aspects, and wait for the solution or choice to present itself. This can be an active consideration, while one holds off from making a decision until a suitable choice presents itself. This deliberation is not passive, but active, as one explores the possibilities. Joseph deliberated, then thought his mind was made up, but then, before he had acted on his decision, the choice was presented to him, and it was more wonderful than anything he had considered.



This has happened to me many times, with Maisie, Irene and work, for example. An unmaintainable situation seems to require a certain choice or action, but then a terrific solution presents itself and all one need do is act on that solution. In my work experience, the best example is the first drafting job I had. I had already been in the far north, in Povungnituk, but that did not pan out. Before that, I had already worked for over a year for electricians, but that did not pan out. And even before that, when I was fourteen, I had completed a college structural drafting course, but neither in Texas or Ontario, would anyone hire a fifteen year old draftsperson. These three endeavours proved fruitless and seemed unrelated. But when I was twenty, I decided I wanted to go to university, because of Miranda, and subsequently decided I needed a desk job to prepare for university. So I again began looking for drafting work. Remarkably, I found one at the opposite end of Toronto from where I was living, and I was hired. As I began to work for these electrical engineers, with my structural drafting training and qualifications, they began to ask me if I would be interested in site supervision work in northern Ontario. So the three entirely unrelated, unfruitful endeavours of drafting training, electrical work and living in the far north, made me the perfect person for the job I acquired. Furthermore, the civil engineer remembered how, at the age of five or so, I had graded his University of Toronto engineering design graphics assignments that my father, as professor there, had assigned him. My father told his class that his sons had graded the class's assignments, by putting a tracing of the correct answer over the students' work and marking the differences. So there is not any knowing where a life following Christ will lead !



Where Joseph chose to accept Mary, I chose to not accept the incorrectness I found in society. I did leave and paddled lake Ontario and the Trent Severn Waterway, for about a total of five days. I accomplished leaving society, but before I was fully committed, I began to see things differently. As I experienced and saw the world around me in a new light, I found myself thinking that so and so would like to see this, or so and so would get a kick out of that. Others, both matriarchs and other people, were forefront in my mind, and I accepted that they were important to me. I appreciated people as they were, since they were more intriguing than any thing I encountered on my trip, other than lock keepers. Sharon was my matriarch at the time, and coloured all my memories of the people I had known. These memories and considerations of others, called me back, as just as in the movie Into the Wild , the protagonist writes, in his last days before he dies, that “Happiness is meaningless if not shared.”

Once I returned, my spiritual life progressed to the point where I found myself giving importance to marriage, as a spiritual bond. I acknowledged that there would always be a prominent female interest in my life, and I chose to accept this. I found a spiritual relationship with a woman to be of utmost importance, as a shepherding influence to my many unrelated pursuits and endeavours, which would stretch my resources in too many directions. This understanding has grown and flowered like a lotus, colouring all of my life since then. I began to seek out a spiritual relationship with a woman, which I called marriage.



So where Joseph found the Lord in Mary's womb, I found the Lord in the marriage relationship. As Joseph forgave Mary for being pregnant by another, I forgave women, for having ulterior motives for marriage. Joseph had no way of verifying whether Mary was really pregnant by the Holy Spirit, and I had no way of verifying whether a woman I was engaged with was engaged with me for the purpose of an infinite spiritual relationship. Joseph saw within Mary, the salvation of the world, and I saw within marriage, the salvation of the world. But for Joseph, the salvation was to come by the death and resurrection of the fruit of Mary's womb, where for me, the salvation was at hand in the sacrament of Marriage, if one could take up their cross, as Jesus did, and live a life of forgiveness in Marriage.



For us today, Jesus has saved us, and where we should now head, is into the infinite spiritual bond of marriage, fully armed with forgiveness, and prepared to meet the second, third, fourth, and as many as one can count, comings of Christ, to claim us in our endless life on earth with God.

__________________________________

Sunday, September 25th, 2011

~~~~~~~~


No comments: