Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HESUS JOY CHRIST / Matthew's One Too ! DISCUSSION Verses 3 and 4 and 2




Since I get such a kick out of blathering on about this stuff, I'm continuing another discussion of the animation HESUS JOY CHRIST / Matthew's One Too ! , verses 3 & 4 (& 2) this week.



Verses 3 & 4 The Gospel of Matthew, Chapter One - New International Version

3 Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar, Perez the father of Hezron, Hezron the father of Ram,
4 Ram the father of Amminadab, Amminadab the father of Nahshon, Nahshon the father of Salmon,




Verse 2 text of the animation written by R David Foster


2 Dennis gave birth to Emily, who came out of the plain. In Emily David was born to Linda . Linda became Tina who was not chosen .




Verse 2 Discussion NIV Bible text verses 3 & 4



If Perez's mother was Tamar, my mother is Emily, and she came out of the plane, plain or ordinary !



It is often asked why Jesus could not have just spoken plainly. I believe this is because many people like to shift the context of a phrase or word, and change or twist the meaning. Sure, this is what I am doing, but see if my understanding fits with your experience and your witness from the holy spirit. If it fits, then consider it. If not, then discard what I write. Jesus spoke in parables and figurative language because it can only have one meaning that makes sense, and all other meanings are problematic if not downright absurd. When you find a meaning that works, then you know you are on the correct track.


The flip side of this is that a word or phrase could be correct in every meaning, such as my mother coming out of the plane, or plain. My mother grew up in the prairies, or plain, Saskatchewan, and migrated to Ontario by airplane. She must have seem better than ordinary or plane, to my father, Dennis, or he wouldn't have chose her over other prospects.



Another example is my father giving birth to my mother, Emily. It the most obvious sense this is absurd as a man cannot give birth to a baby, let alone his wife. But if you think about this, a woman cannot give birth unless a man is willing to procreate. A woman cannot become pregnant all by herself, unless you consider Jesus' mother Mary, but most people cannot give birth by themselves. My father cannot give birth, but he can allow my mother to become pregnant, by co-operating with her, so that she can give birth to me. So my father gave my mother the birth of myself, by choosing her to procreate with. Get it ? I don't know how I could explain it any further.




Linda was in my world ever since I can remember, as she was the girl next door when I was growing up. My mother or my parents, presented me to her when she began to play outdoors and would talk to all the neighbors. Other than my mother, she was the only other female in my life that I related to regularly, as I did not see other females my age, on as regular a basis as I saw Linda. My first experience of a female as an equal, was Linda.




Then when I began school, or kindergarten, I met Tina, who by grade one was playing with me regularly so that others noticed how well we got along. It was others who acknowledged that we liked each other, but I was not interested in allowing myself to be allied with a girl, so I put a stop to our spending time together, and she pursued Ryan. This took place by the end of grade one. It was not that I did not like to spend my time with Tina, usually in a group, but I wasn't aware of whether I wanted to be partnered or not, so I chose to opt out. After all, it was only grade one and we were only six years old ! This is what it means when I write “ who was not chosen.” I did not choose to be partnered with Tina.




I became aware of all this as I looked back on my life, which I began to do when I was eighteen, and then I could remember all this, and my reflection since then has kept the memories fresh. My mother was present to me, in my thoughts, for many years, if not still to this day, but in the past three decades, others have taken prominence over her. Linda was present to me, in my thoughts until I officially began dating, in my late teen years. I am still in contact with Tina, although very infrequently, and the same can be said for Linda. The point is that this presence of a female, colouring my mind, can be traced all the way back to my mother, and I have never known any period of time without the presence of a single, if not serial, female presence in my mind. Accepting that this presence cannot be dismissed, is a large part of the whole importance of marriage. Rather than fight it, one should accept it and guide it to an appropriate end.




Finally, in the animation, did you see the placenta smack ! My father seems all too quick to part me from my mother, and suffers the backlash ! This would continue to be the case, time after time, in one form or another. For example, my father use to say that my brother and I would be allowed to move out when we reached the age of eighteen. My mother would respond with a statement that we would not be kicked out at eighteen, to which my father would respond by reiterating that we were allowed to move out when we were eighteen. The fact is that it was very hard to break free of my mother, who would manipulate the situation to force me back, although that could be argued. In such a case the only thing to do, it seemed to me, was to allow it to happen and when all hell broke loose with my father, let the chips fall where they may, and this did work, allowing me to break free of my mother, albeit to free fall into the lap of any old female influence, such as Linda, another Linda, who is not in the matrigeneosophy.


________________________________
Monday, July 11th, 2011

~~~~~~~

No comments: